Sunday, September 9, 2012

Its been a while


Hey guys and girls this is Supa bringing you a very very very very late update to my blog. I have had a crazy past couple of month with so much stuff going on and now I am hopefully going to be getting back on track with the things that I have got planned for the future.

So first off, just a few things that has happened since my last update.

Right well firstly, I suppose the main thing really is that fact that I am engaged now to my lovely fiance, popped the question on the 15 July and a week later I went on holiday to Zante which was awesome, stayed in a villa, got really drunk, then cam back to the reality that is work. Bad times. So the big day is September 9th 2013, one year exactly to the day I am writing this.

Ok secondly, I bought a house.
I suppose its that straightforward really, I bought one. Moving in November time hopefully and I am praying I will be all set up for Black Ops 2 when it comes out.

I had my mate Danny Carlyle from Liverpool come down for a piss up for a long weekend. That was messy
I got a kitten called Steve, yes thats his name.
And thats about it really, I have also now got a new PC and also a PVR so I am currently recording gameplays and doing commentaries which I am then uploading to my youtube channel, this has become my new major hobby as it is a lot of fun, and also doing dual commentaries is a good laugh as well.

I also may start doing Vlogs as well now instead because they are just a lot easier to do and require less effort to type all of this up, the only  thing I have to do is make sure I dont look like a mess, which is a task itself but easier than typing 2 pages worth of info.
So from the clan aspect side of things:

I am still in TLU (the lost unit) and since I have joined we have stocked up on a lot of achievements and hopefully a lot more to come as well.

The latest ones we have won is we were Championship 5v5 Winners, going flawless as well so we didnt drop a single round and also TLU:FC the team I was the captain of won their first league title going undefeated as well and winning it on the last game of the season. So for me 2 major titles in the 10 months I have been in the clan which is fantastic, we have also been runners up in other league like Search and Destroy but until we win that league its not getting much of a mention.

So for now thats it for me but I will be updating more frequently and also doing more videos as well a link for my channel is below so please, watch, like and subscribe :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/SupaDXx/videos

No comments: