Thursday, October 18, 2012

So Black Ops 2 you say....

Okay so with black ops 2 or blops2 coming out next month I'm sure it is going to be a great game. With many gamers and friends of mine not over the moon about how MW3 turned out it will be nice to see them all return to the competitive scene again.

So being completely honest, I didn't like the first blops, I don't know why but I just didn't and I stopped playing for a long time and played FIFA instead.

But I'm actually quite excited to see how blops2 will turn out.

I'm hoping it is going to be THE game that its so hyped up to be.

I mean with the new modes, futuristic setting and the esports features I am only praying it will.

Now this is going to sound bad when I say this but even if it is rubbish ( I know even saying that is blasphemy)
I am still going to be all over the new codcasting ability they have introduced.

Now to be fair I'm not getting any younger and with getting married and buying a house going to events will be on the low side.

But one thing I plan to do even when I finish playing is to commentate and I can only wish the bring in a feature like this for FIFA as it would be brilliant!

Anyway cheers guys and girls
Much love
Supa

No comments: