Thursday, December 6, 2012

So Christmas you say

Hello everybody wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year or whatever you celebrate.

Now I'm pretty bored here in work and I thought I would give you a gaming reason why I love Christmas and I'm sure some of you are all excited to see these as well

And they are Christmas noobs

Oh yes the joyful time of year where we crush all the noobs and rake up a massive KD as we are all pub stars at heart

Luckily I was never a Christmas noob but I have always participated in bashing them around Christmas and new year time

Although I do feel sorry for them, they get a new game for Christmas they are really excited about it, they jump online get put against a full clan of 6 and they get slaughtered, not literally but they die, a lot

One ones that I admire are the one that keep playing and plugging away at learning the game and rage quitting, although it is a small percentage but those people I admire in a way. I wish a lot of people I play against either in public games or in clan matches were like them.

Again it's just a shame it's a small percentage

Cheers guys
Have a good one

No comments: